Yoga increases health and stamina, reduces stress, and improves those conditions brought by a luxury lifestyle. It also improves psychological health during other severe diseases, it acts as a complementary interaction for patients also for reducing depression, insomnia, pain, fatigue and to decrease anxiety and increase anxiety control.
Yoga has positive effects on mental health. Yoga can be excellent training for both adolescents and children. It increases physical exercise, breathing, focus, mindfulness, and stress relief. In fact, in many districts, schools have considered yoga into their Physical Education programs. Yoga not only enhances our physical strength but also contributes largely towards your mental health and spiritual growth. Yoga not only keeps us fit but also has long term benefits when making it an integral part of your lifestyle.
Some benefits are mentioned below-
- Yoga helps us to be more mindful- in simple words being mindful means paying a little more attention to each action you do, allowing us to be more present, aware, and alive in each moment.
- Yoga reduces anxiety- poor posture, tensed muscles, and shallow breathing are causes of anxiety. The mind and body are so interlinked, that physically deepening the breath, improving posture, and relaxing the muscles can help reduce anxiety.
- Yoga helps us to breathe better- breath is something we have every moment, posture may not be lifetime but breath will be. The breath should be taken properly.
- Yoga drops the blood pressure- if you have got high blood pressure, you surely will get benefit from yoga.
- Yoga decreases blood sugar- yoga lowers blood sugar and bad (LDL) cholesterol and boosts good (HDL) cholesterol. Yoga lowers blood sugar level by lowering cortisol and decreases the risk of diabetic complications like heart attack, kidney failure, or blindness.
- Yoga increases the ability to focus- regular yoga practice improves coordination, reaction time memory, and even IQ scores. The important concept of yoga is focusing on the present.
- Yoga improves our flexibility- being flexible can help you prevent injuries, back pain, and balance problems. A well-stretched muscle more easily achieves its full range of motion.
- Yoga builds muscle strength- Strong muscles protect us from conditions like arthritis and back pain. When we build strength through yoga, we balance it with flexibility.
- Yoga helps to develop better posture- poor posture can cause back, neck, and other muscle and joint problems.
- Betters our bone health- yoga can lower levels of the stress hormone cortisol and help keep calcium in bones.
- Yoga increases our blood flow- the relaxation exercise we learn in yoga can help our circulation, especially in hands and feet. Yoga helps more oxygen to our cells, which results in better functioning of blood cells.
Yoga is a must for everybody. BK Arogyam's Service brand BK Kaya Mantra provides the finest yoga training. Yoga practices in BK Arogyam are so relaxing and refreshing that everyone should go for it.